Join Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys and leading industry dealmakers for a series of lively panel discussions focused on the nuts and bolts of executing a buy- or sell-side deal in a post-pandemic environment. Each discussion in this series will focus on industry-specific guidance, including food and beverage, retail and healthcare, among others. The June 24 installment of the series will focus on the government contracts services industry.
With social distancing and travel limitations, regulatory changes and approvals, COVID-19-specific diligence, and financing considerations top of mind, our panelists from within the government contracts industry will share their experiences and perspectives on what deal professionals should consider in a new and evolving market.
- Jason Northcutt, Bass, Berry & Sims – Corporate & Securities Attorney
- Todd Overman, Bass, Berry & Sims – Government Contracts Attorney
- Craig Reed, Serco – Chief Growth Officer and Senior Vice President
- Kate Troendle, KippsDeSanto & Co. – Director
- Eric Wolking, Bluestone Investment Partners – Operating Partner
Discussion topics include:
- COVID-19 Business Disruptions – Supply chain, financial performance, management meetings.
- Financing Issues – Over equitizing and specific challenges in the mezzanine lending market.
- Private Equity Insights.
- Deal Negotiation – Reps & Warranties Insurance, Earn Outs, and Material Adverse Effect Conditions.
- Buyer Integration Challenges.
- PPP Effects on Government Contractors.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives, consultants, and principals of government contractors or subcontractors.
- In-house legal counsel of government contractors or subcontractors.
- Private equity fund managers and portfolio company executives.
- Senior and mezzanine lenders.
- Investment bankers and M&A advisors.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Lauren Parkhurst.