Please join us for the Compliance & Government Investigations Seminar hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and FTI Consulting. Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, this event will be virtual only.
We are excited for this year’s complimentary CLE program, which will provide the same caliber of practical advice, insight into government developments, and thoughtful discussion from industry panelists you have come to expect from this seminar. This year’s topics include:
- Inside Scoop: Top Issues In-House Counsel Currently Face
- Update on International Trade Regulations and Enforcement
- SEC Update: Key Enforcement and Regulatory Priorities
- Running an Investigation
- Antitrust Is Back: DOJ and FTC Signal Significant Increase in Antitrust Enforcement
- Data Privacy Update
- Healthcare Fraud Enforcement Updates
- Hot Topics in Procurement Fraud in 2021 and Beyond
- COVID-19 Funding Fallout: Preparation for Government Scrutiny
This year’s seminar will be held from 8:30 a.m.–3:45 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, September 28. To register, please click here.
Click here to view the agenda.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel
- Compliance officers
- Privacy officers
- C-level executives, consultants and principals across all industries
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Brandy Bea.
This program has been approved for 6.5 hours of General Tennessee CLE credit. Certificate of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided for use in other jurisdictions.