I will join Lexia Krown, Vice President Global Trade Compliance at ESAB Corporation to present a workshop titled “The Ins and Outs of EAR Licensing Exceptions: How to Determine If, When and How They Apply” on Thursday, October 20 from 1:00-4:30 pm ET as part of the ACI Proficiency Series: Export Administration Regulations.
Topics during the presentation will include:
- Application and significant developments related to key exceptions, including: Additional Permissive Reexports (APR)
- Shipments of Limited Value (LVS)
- Servicing and Replacement of Parts and Equipment (RPL)
- Shipments to Country Group B Countries (GBS)
- Strategic Trade Authorization (STA)
- Technology and Software Under Restriction (TSR)
- Technology and Software Unrestricted (TSU)
- Aircraft, Vessels and Spacecraft (AVS)
- Temporary Imports, Exports, Re-Exports, and Transfers (TMP)
- Encryption Commodities, Software, and Technology (ENC)
ACI’s highly anticipated Proficiency Series will provide you with true immersion in the EAR with the objective of becoming proficient in four weeks. For more information on the entire program and to register, please click here.