I will join Brian Mulier (Bird & Bird LLP) and Keith Huffman (SAP) to present a workshop titled “A Multi-Jurisdictional Discussion of Export Controls on China, Russia and Belarus: Contrasting US, UK and EU Restrictions” on Monday, November 14 from 1:30-5:00 pm at the London Forum on Global Econonic Sanctions being held at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel.
Topics during the presentation will include:
- Ramifications of UK Export Control Amendment 2022
- New export license requirements
- Changes to the Foreign director product rules
- New entity & Territory restrictions
- BIS innovative approach to “Emerging and Foundational Technologies”
- Breaking down BIS’ changes to U.S export enforcement
- China’ draft regulation on dual-use items
- Overview of proposed Department of Commerce changes for US export controls enforcement
The 2022 program will provide you with the most up-to-date developments in Economic Sanctions from leading financial services organizations as well as global exporters. For more information and to register, please click here.