The GovCon 2020 Small Business Summit will take place in less than two months in Tampa. Todd Overman will be a panelist with industry representatives discussing the importance of the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) for growing companies, and Richard Arnholt will moderate a panel with several mid-tier firm representatives on the use joint ventures and teaming in federal procurements. We will host the networking reception, and our team will be onsite for one-on-one conversations.
This year’s summit includes matchmaking, industry briefings, best-in-class strategies, and more. The program features speakers from a dozen agencies including:
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration
- Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Special Operations Command
The GovCon 2020 Small Business Summit will be held March 11-12, 2020 in Tampa, Florida. For more information and registration, visit the event’s website.