As states and cities begin to ease COVID-19 restrictions and organizations return their employees to the workplace, employers are forced to navigate an unprecedented and fluid landscape of post-pandemic compliance issues.
This virtual seminar will address the difficult issues facing employers as they return their employees to the workplace and provide practical guidance for understanding the associated legal challenges.
Bass, Berry & Sims labor & employment attorneys will present tools for developing and implementing a strategic plan that mitigates employer risk and liability.
This complementary webinar will cover:
- Safety measure enforcement.
- Employer’s obligations under OSHA.
- Latest CDC guidance for employers.
- Issues arising under the ADA and FMLA.
- Responding to COVID-19 cases in the workplace and an employer’s liability.
- Work from home issues under the FLSA.
Title: Employer Obligations for Returning to the Workplace Amid COVID-19
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
Who Should Attend
- In-house legal counsel.
- Human resources professionals.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals in companies that are working to bring employees back to the workplace.
This program is pending approval for HRCI and Tennessee CLE credit (1 hour)